German & Swedish made, honeycomb design double-coil system + 1" layer of 100% natural, latex foam cushioning
With a denser feel than the Magnolia, the Aspen offers a crisp, firm feel with premium comfort and responsiveness. Offering the highest number of coils – 3,738 in all, a layer of 1,974 pre-compressed high-turn micro-coils give this mattress solid responsiveness, while a base layer of German coils and 1" of latex foam provide healthy support and luxurious cushioning. Four (4) firmness levels.
- 3,738 coils (King)
- High-quality carbon steel, individually pocketed coils
- Zippered covers allow access to modular components
- All coils honeycomb-pocketed for independent contouring
- 1" of 100% natural latex foam cushioning
- Lightweight fine Merino wool lining
- High-performance German-made stretch knit-cotton cover
- No turning or flipping
- Crisp, yet responsive, healthy support
- Luxurious cushioning
- Anti-allergenic, dust-mite resistant, anti-microbial
- Designed for greater airflow & breathability
- Twin: 39" x 76"
- Twin XL: 39" x 80"
- Full: 54" x 76"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- California King: 72" x 84"
For Optimal Mattress Performance:
Consider a mattress foundation - options available:
Self Adjusting Flexible Slat Suspension System,
Box Foundation or
Adjustable Motorized Base
For Greater Temperature Stability, Heat Reduction and a More Luxurious Feel:
Consider the Removable Pillowtop or Wool Topper and the All Season Comforter.
Don’t Forget A Pillow:
The sleep system should take care of you from the shoulders down, while the pillow takes care of you from the shoulders up. Consider the phenomenal Oxygen Pillow.